Blog Archive

Monday, October 1, 2012

Great Quotes - Salvador Dali

My husband were recently in Bruges, Belgium and we stopped at an exhibit of works by Salvador Dali.  On our way into the Market building, there was a fabulous Dali quote framed in the window. Ever since I saw it, I have been saying this quote aloud every day (with a small substitution) and it never fails to bring a smile and a renewed positive attitude:

"Each morning when I awake, I am filled with the most exquisite sense of joy - the joy of being Salvador Dali.  And I say to myself, in a sort of rapture, 'what will he create today, this Salvador Dali?'"
 
Try saying this aloud, substituting your name for his:  Each morning when I awake, I am filled with the most exquisite sense of joy - the joy of being Cathy.  And I ask myself,  in a sort of rapture, 'what will she create today, this Cathy'.

Try it....really...I've talked a lot of people into it and they cannot help but smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment